In the summer season, if you do not drink excess amount of water or refreshing drinks. You may become dehydrated and feeling of tiredness may also occur. However, your body needs a lot of hydration and beg from you a lot of refreshing drinks that can totally boost your immune system. Also, Drinking excess amount of water or refreshing drinks gives you enough amount of energy and refreshment. Let’s have a look on these best refreshing summer drinks that will keep you hydrated all the day and cool you down all the summer.
Raspberry Mojito Refreshing Drink:
This tasty drink will let you amazed and refresh with its natural ingredients
- Half lime cut into slices
- Five raspberries
- One teaspoon sugar or honey
- Five to ten fresh mint leaves
- One cup of white rum or lemonade or sprite
- Soda water
- Firstly, pour fresh lime, raspberries, mint leaves, sugar or honey, into a glass.
- With the help of a muddler or wooden spoon, mash all the ingredients together to get the juice out of it.
- Now add ice cubes, then white rum or whatever ingredient you want according to your taste.
- Also, add soda water at the top of the glass.
- Mix well and enjoy the refreshing drink.
Manhattan cocktail refreshing drink for summer:
Manhattan cocktail drink gives you wonderful refreshing with its strong flavors. And it’s very easy to make and have an amazing taste. Let’s have a look on Manhattan Cocktail and Calories of it.
- Rye or bourbon according to your taste
- One ounce Sweet vermouth
- Two dashes Bitters
- One Cocktail cherry
- Fill a glass a little high with ice.
- Add rye whisky, sweet vermouth and bitters in it.
- Stir it well until the drink is enough cold.
- Strain the drink into martini glass.
- Garnish cocktail cherry on it and enjoy your drink.
Classic Mojito Refreshing Drink:
This classic mojito cocktail drink is refreshing, perfectly balanced, and sweet enough.
- Six to eight fresh Mint leaves
- Two tablespoons Lime juice
- Four tablespoons White rum
- Two tablespoons Simple syrup
- Half cup of Soda water
- Muddle fresh mint in a shaker.
- Pour lime juice, white rum, and simple syrup in it.
- Additionally, pour ice in the cocktail shaker and shake well to enjoy this cold drink.
- Strain the liquid and add soda water at the top.
- Enjoy mojito cocktail
Pina colada drink for summers:
Pina colada is a best version of frozen cocktails that gives you natural refreshment.
- Half cup White rum
- Four tablespoons cream of coconut
- Half cup Pineapple juice
- One and half cups of Frozen pineapple
- One and half cups Ice
- Two tablespoons Lime juice
- Blend frozen pineapple and ice in a blender.
- Add rum, cream of coconut, and pineapple juice in it.
- Also add lime juice in it.
- Blend it well to make a smooth drink
- Enjoy the smooth cold drink.
Frozen cucumber and lemonade summer drink:
This summer cocktail have natural ingredients in it. And, gives you a refreshing and wonderful energy.
- One cup of chopped cucumber
- Two tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Two tablespoons fresh chopped mint leaves
- Two tablespoons cilantro
- Half cup of vodka or soda or sprite whatever your choice is.
- Five ice cubes
- Mix cucumber, lemon juice, mint leaves, and cilantro in a blender.
- Also add vodka, and ice cubes in it.
- Blend it well to make a smooth drink.
- Strain the liquid into a glass and enjoy the taste.